We see a safe and secure investment in your business's future
CHECK TODAY'S BUSINESS CERTIFICATE RATES
- Low opening balances
- Flexible terms ranging from 6 to 60 months
- No risk of losing your principle balance
- Earn a guaranteed rate for the term of your certificate
- Your money is always accessible by calling us
- Federally insured by the NCUA (it's like the FDIC but for credit unions)
How can I do more with my money?
This savings strategy may allow you to maximize your earnings while still having access to your money on a regular basis. For example, instead of opening a $5,000 certificate for 5 years you would open five certificates for $1,000 each for the following terms:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
- 48 months
- 60 months
As each certificate matures you can use the funds you need or roll them in to a new certificate.
GET YOUR BUSINESS CERTIFICATE QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY A PRO
What happens when my certificate matures?
At maturity, you can choose to withdraw the funds or the certificate will automatically renew for another term at the current interest rate.
What if I need to withdraw my funds before my certificate matures?
An early withdrawal penalty will apply if you withdraw funds from your certificate at any time other than during the grace period.
What terms do you offer?
Our certificate terms range from 6 to 60 months.
READ MORE FAQS
Transparency is important to us. Our fine print is actually the same size as anything else we talk about.
For all the legal speak please review the current Rate and Fee Schedule. Here are the highlights.
- Your certificate automatically renews for another term when it matures
- After maturity, you have 7 days in which to make a deposit or withdraw funds in the account
- A penalty may be imposed if you withdraw the funds before the maturity date
- Early withdrawal penalties
- 6 - 12 month certificates - dividends earned, up to 90 days
- 13 - 60 month certificates - dividends earned, up to 180 days
- See the Rate & Fee Schedule for early withdrawal exceptions
DOWNLOAD THE RATE & FEE SCHEDULE