What is WCAG?
Oklahoma's Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.) There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 877.677.6328
- Contact us via our Contact Us page.
- OKCU strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant
- If you find a PDF that is not readable, please contact us so we may send you the information in a format that works for you.
- Currently we are not Level AAA compliant.
- OKCU has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- OKCU chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.