Kid's Savings Account
It’s never too early to start saving for the future. Opening a Future Millionaire Account for your children or grandchildren will set them up for success.
Make Saving Money Fun
Learn about the benefits of a Future Millionaire Account
Every year your child will receive a sweet treat during their birthday month.
Set up automatic deposits into the account.
Parents or guardians can set up Digital Banking to view their child’s account in the same place as their accounts.
Here are a few helpful tips to help your child build their savings:
- Start early—it’s never too early to start talking about the importance of saving money
- Explain the difference between a want versus a need
- Have different savings buckets—one for spending, one for saving and one for giving
- Allow them to make mistakes with their money—they will learn valuable lessons
- Help them understand how making small changes today can have a big impact on tomorrow
Check out our latest Okie Life blog articles to learn more about how you can do more with your money
Happy to Help
The child's birth certificate and social security card are needed to open the account. Overdraft transfer from savings to checking is $1 per transfer. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change quarterly on a savings account. View the rate and fee schedule for additional details.