Dedicated Support & Financial Guidance
OKCU is committed to providing your valuable employees with a program that will help them on their journey to better financial health. The OKCU@Work program includes:
- On-site and virtual financial seminars and workshops
- New employee orientation support with welcome packets and more
- Sponsorship support for your on-site events
- Ask about our Treat Trike
- Dedicated OKCU representative happy to help with program coordination
- Customized print materials and email communication to explain the OKCU@Work program benefits
*Source: U.S. Financial Health Pulse Survey 2020 Trends Report
We're Happy to Help
OKCU's mission is to help Oklahomans do more with their money. As part of that mission, your employees will benefit from:
- Certified financial counselors
- Digital Banking with 24/7 access, money management tools and more
- Free mobile app with check deposit, Zelle®, credit score tool and more
- Low rates on auto loans, home loans, lifestyle loans and credit cards
- Rewards checking accounts with direct deposit
- Payroll deduction to automate savings
- Surcharge-free Transfund ATMs nationwide
- Shared Branching at participating credit unions
- Fraud assistance and identity theft aid
- Retirement planning and investments
Helping Your Employees Do More With Their Money
Experience these exclusive employee offers:
- Free Keep it Local discount card
- $100 when opening a checking account with direct deposit^
- $50 when you bring your auto loan to OKCU**
- 90 days no payment*** for new auto loans at Oklahoma's Credit Union
- $50 when referring a new member*^
- $500 off closing costs on an OKCU mortgage^^
^$100 will be deposited upon receipt of initial Direct Deposit. Account must remain open and be in good standing a minimum of 6 months. Federally insured by NCUA.
**$50 incentive is only valid for new OKCU auto loans over $5,000. The $50 will be deposited to the member’s share account after the auto loan has been approved and funded. If the loan is paid off within 90 days of funding, the incentive will be forfeited and added to the payoff.
***Borrower may defer initial auto loan payment up to 90 days. Interest will accrue from date of advance. Limited time offer. Normal lending policies apply.
*^Receive $500 off closing costs for a new purchase or refinance. Offer valid on qualified first lien, refinance, residential owner-occupied mortgage applications. Valid only on mortgage applications approved and closed with OKCU. Loan is subject to credit union approval. $100,000 minimum loan amount. Loan must be secured by primary residence. Additional costs may apply. Normal lending policies and criteria apply. Offer will be applied as a Lender Credit on the Closing Disclosure at the time of closing. Borrower is responsible for pre-paid interest & escrows. Not redeemable for cash.
^^If a member refers a non-member to OKCU and they establish a checking account with direct deposit or a loan of at least $5,000, the existing member will receive a $50 deposit to their OKCU account.
For People, Not Profit
OKCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative where every member is part-owner. Instead of a board of directors made up of stockholders, OKCU is served by a board of volunteers, who work closely with OKCU management to give our members the best possible service. As a credit union, we offer our members attractive rates, complementary services and fewer and lower fees.