Agreement & Disclosure
This agreement provides information about the Digital Banking Service of Oklahoma’s Credit Union (OKCU), and contains the disclosures required by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, as implemented by Regulation E (15 U.S.C. 1693, 12 C.F.R. 1005). For the purpose of this agreement, the words “You,” “Your,” and “Yours” refer to the holder of an account with Oklahoma’s Credit Union. The words “We,” “Us,” “Our,” and “Credit Union” refer to Oklahoma’s Credit Union. The abbreviation “PIN” or word “Code” means personal identification number.
By using Digital Banking, as defined below, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Digital Banking transactions are additionally governed by any additional agreement(s) you may have with Oklahoma’s Credit Union, including, but not limited to, the Membership Application, the Membership Agreement and Disclosures, and the Rate and Fee Schedule. You agree that electronic pages, such as the OKCU website and Digital Banking, used with your Login ID and Password are the legal equivalent of hard copy written documents. You agree that clicking on any buttons stating “I Agree” or “Accept” or buttons with similar intent, shall have the same legal effect as if you had placed your signature by hand on hard copies of such electronic pages.
Receipt of Disclosures
You understand that this agreement incorporates the initial disclosures that the Credit Union is required to provide to you under Regulation E. You agree to receive these initial disclosures in an electronic format (for example, by viewing them on your computer screen or mobile device) and you have the ability to print or download this agreement if you wish to retain a copy of it. If you do not have the ability to print or download this agreement, you should immediately request written disclosures by contacting at 405-606-6528 or 1-877-677-6328. You may request disclosures at any time.
You are responsible for maintaining all Internet connections, browsers, hardware, and software that are necessary to access Digital Banking. The Credit Union is not responsible for any computer virus or related problems that may be associated with your use of this service.
Digital Banking is optimized to use with certified/recommended operating systems. By using a different operating system, you may not be able to take full advantage of all features within Digital Banking.
Definition of a Business Day
For determining the availability of deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturday, Sunday, and credit union observed holidays.
Hours of Access
You can use Digital Banking seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, except when scheduled or unscheduled interruptions occur. Digital Banking may become temporarily unavailable due to record updating, scheduled system maintenance, technical difficulties, emergencies, and other purposes. You may access Digital Banking using a personal computer or personal device with access to the Credit Union’s website.
Services and Fees through Digital Banking
Digital banking is a consumer electronic banking service provided by the Credit Union. You must have an OKCU account to access the Digital Banking service.
There are no fees for accessing your account(s) through Digital Banking; however, you are responsible for paying any fees associated with Digital Banking and bill payment as outlined in the Rate and Fee Schedule as well as any additional fees that may be assessed by your Internet Service Provider and any telephone charges or fees incurred by accessing and utilizing Digital Banking services. You authorize us to charge your account(s) for the charges or transaction fees incurred for the use of Digital Banking services currently offered or those that may be offered in the future.
During your enrollment for the Digital Banking services, you are required or will be assigned certain numbers, codes, marks, signs, public keys, or other means of authenticating your identity and electronic communications in your name. These may include a member number, Login ID, and password. These credentials, with other components, will give you access to your Accounts through Digital Banking.
You should keep your Password absolutely confidential to ensure Digital Banking access security to your accounts. You may change your Password at any time and are encouraged to do so periodically and especially when you discontinue the authority of another person to use your Password. You agree to maintain the highest level of security with regard to the Password you choose. You also agree that a Login ID and Password is a commercially reasonable security procedure to verify the authenticity of any instruction, transfer or other transaction relating to any account of yours delivered to OKCU via computer or mobile device.
You understand that such security is your sole responsibility. If you do not keep your Password confidential and provide your Password to any other person, any transaction performed by such person is a transaction authorized by you. Where you have authorized any other person to use your Password in any manner, your authorization shall be considered by us to be unlimited in amount, manner and duration and includes any transactions you did not intend. You agree that the use of your Password will have the same effect as your signature authorizing any transaction. No one representing the Credit Union will ever ask you for your Password.
Certain limitations are imposed on the number of unsuccessful attempts allowed in connection with the use of your Password. These limitations are not revealed for security reasons, but your access to Digital Banking could be revoked. To re-establish your authorization to use Digital Banking, you will receive a Secure Access Code. You can select to receive this code through an automated phone call, a text message or email. Since this code will be sent to information we have currently on file, it is your responsibility to ensure that we have your most current information. For security purposes, we recommend that you create a Password as defined by the onscreen Password criteria. Your Login ID and Password should not be associated with any commonly known personal identification, such as social security numbers, address, date of birth or names of children, and should be memorized rather than written down.
Liability for Unauthorized Use
You are responsible for all transactions you authorize using Digital Banking under this Agreement. If you permit someone else to use a service through Digital Banking, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize or conduct on any of your accounts.
TELL US AT ONCE if you believe your Digital Banking credentials have been compromised, or if you believe that a transaction has been conducted without your permission. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down.
If you believe your Digital Banking credentials have been compromised/stolen, or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your accounts without your permission, call:
405-606-6528 or 1-877-677-6328
or write to:
Oklahoma’s Credit Union
P.O. Box 24027
Oklahoma City, OK 73124
Fax: (405) 606-6345
Liability for Failure to Make Transfers
If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we may be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
- If, through no fault of ours, there is not enough money in your accounts to complete the transaction, if any funds in your accounts necessary to complete the transaction are held as uncollected funds pursuant to our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure, or if the transaction involves a loan request exceeding your credit limit.
- If you used your card or access code in an incorrect manner.
- If any electronic terminal, other equipment, software, telecommunications device or system, or any part of Digital Banking's electronic funds transfer system is not working properly and you have knowledge of the issue when you started the transfer or other transaction.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, or power failure) prevent the transaction.
- If the money in your account is subject to legal process or other claim.
- If funds in your account are pledged as collateral or frozen because of a delinquent loan.
- If the error was caused by a system of any participating ATM network.
- If the electronic transfer is not completed as a result of your willful or negligent use of your card, access code, or any EFT facility for making such transfers.
- If the telephone or computer equipment you use to conduct audio response, online/PC, or mobile banking transactions is not working properly and you have knowledge of the issue when you started the transaction.
- If you have bill payment services, we can only confirm the amount, the participating merchant, and date of the bill payment transfer made by the Credit Union. For any other error or question you have involving the billing statement of the participating merchant, you must contact the merchant directly. We are not responsible for investigating such errors.
- Any other exceptions as established by the Credit Union.
Commercial Digital Banking
We allow businesses to register and use Digital Banking. By registering for Digital Banking, you are agreeing that you are an authorized user designated by the business to register and use the Credit Union’s Digital Banking services.
Any Officer or Authorized Signer for the registered business (You) will have the authority to act on behalf of the company to manage all aspects of our Digital Banking services.
The Credit Union will not be liable if the company (You) does not notify us in the event of a change in Officers or Authorized Signers. The company (You) also understand that you will change security settings in the event of the removal of any Officer or Authorized Signer, including but not limited to, username, password, one time passcode number, and email address.
Commercial Digital Banking - Shared Access Agreement
As the authenticated primary user of Digital Banking, you have the ability to entitle another person or persons (sub users) with access to your Digital Banking site with certain authorities with respect to your accounts. You have sole authority and control in sharing access with, managing and disabling sub users and/or their respective authority. You authorize us to act on transaction instructions initiated under the credential of an authenticated sub user, just as if it was initiated under your credentials. When granting Shared Access, you assume total liability for any and all activities of a sub user with respect to your accounts, and you agree to hold us harmless in any claim you make against a sub user for breach of your agreement with sub user pursuant to Shared Access.
Text Banking Terms and Conditions
This Text Banking Agreement (the “Agreement”) provides information about and states the terms and conditions concerning the Text Banking service offered to You by Oklahoma’s Credit Union (OKCU). For purposes of this Agreement, the terms “You” or “Your” refers to each member, each Authorized Person, and each Managed User who is eligible and uses OKCU Digital Banking. The terms “Authorized Person” and “Managed User” apply only to business accounts. The terms “We” or “Us” refer to OKCU.
By clicking the box, “Agree to Terms” You are acknowledging Your agreement to the terms and conditions within this Agreement.
- Text Banking requires an initial registration process within Digital Banking. Your use of Text Banking constitutes Your understanding and agreement with the terms and conditions within this Agreement.
- You understand that enrollment for Text Banking requires You to provide a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number will be verified through receiving an SMS message to Your mobile device with a verification code that You will have to enter on the website. You agree that Your usage of Text Banking is conditioned on Your providing us with a valid mobile phone number.
- You agree to receive text messages from Us through Your communications services provider. You agree that We may send any Text Message through Your communication services provider in order to deliver it to You. You agree that Your communication services provider is acting as Your agent in this capacity.
- You understand that You may select the type of alerts and other preferences that will determine, together with your account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to You. You understand this program will be ongoing. You will be allowed to opt out of Text Banking at any time. To opt out and stop messages coming to your mobile device, send a text that says “STOP” to 226563. You will receive one more text message confirming Your cancellation of Text Banking. You can also cancel Text Banking by logging into Digital Banking and deactivating Text Banking.
- You understand that if You deactivate Your mobile device phone number, You are responsible for deactivating that same mobile phone number used to enroll in Text Banking. You further agree to deactivate Text Banking if Your mobile device is lost or stolen.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from Your provision of a mobile phone number that is not Your own or Your violation of applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. You agree that We will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through Text Banking; any errors in such information; any action You may or may not take in reliance on the information or service; or any disclosure of account information to third parties resulting from Your use of Text Banking. We will not be liable to You for special, indirect, or consequential damages. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement.
- You understand that receipt of account information through Text Banking may be delayed or impacted by factor(s) pertaining to Your communication services provider or other parties.
- You understand that nothing about Text Banking creates any new or different liability for us beyond what is already applicable under Your existing account agreements.
- You agree that You are responsible for any and all fees or charges including, but not limited to, fees otherwise applicable to Your accounts and fees associated with text messaging imposed by Your communication services provider. Standard message and data rates may apply and such charges may include those from your communication services provider.
- You agree to protect Your mobile device that receives information through Text Banking and to not let any unauthorized person have access to the information We provide to You though Text Banking. Text Banking is provided for Your convenience and does not replace Your periodic statement(s), which are the official record of Your accounts.
- You understand We will never send You a request via Text Banking which asks You for private information or financial information such as an account number or social security number. If You received such a request, You agree not to respond and contact Us immediately.
You may contact Us with any questions related to this Agreement by contacting a Member Service Representative at 405-606-6528 or 1-877-677-6328.
Digital Banking allows you to manage some of the alerts you receive from Us. This alerts service allows You to request and received messages about your account. You may receive Alerts via email, text, phone call, wearable device, or secure message. These alerts are subject to the terms and conditions of you Internet service provider and communications services provider. Receipt of each alert may be delayed, or prevented by factor(s) affecting your Internet service provider, communications services provider, and such other relevant entities. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. OKCU will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from non-delivery, delayed delivery, wrong delivery of an alert, inaccurate content in an alert, or your use or reliance of the contents of any alert for any purposes. OKCU reserves the right to terminate any request from you, for any alert, at any time.
Stop Payment Request
You may initiate stop payment requests online via Digital Banking for checks that you have written on your account(s). We may take up to twenty-four (24) hours to determine if we can act on a stop payment request. If you initiate a stop payment request on a day that is not a business day, the request will not be considered until the next succeeding business day, and then we may take up to twenty-four (24) hours to determine if we can act on a stop payment request. To be effective, you must tell us the exact amount of the check and the check number. You should also tell us such other information as we may require such as the date of the check, name of payee and the information that is on the bottom of the check. If the check is converted to an ACH payment, your stop payment request must be received by us so that we have a reasonable opportunity to act on it before we receive the ACH entry to charge your account. You will incur stop payment charges, as disclosed in the current Rate and Fee Schedule for the applicable account.
The Credit Union’s ability to process a stop payment request will depend on the payment method and whether or not a check has cleared. The Credit Union may not have a reasonable opportunity to act on any stop payment request after a payment has been processed. If you desire to stop any payment that has already been processed, you must contact Member Service. Although we will make every effort to accommodate your request, the Credit Union will have no liability for failing to do so. The Credit Union may also require you to present your request in writing within fourteen (14) days. The charge for each stop payment request will be the current charge for such service as set out in the applicable fee schedule.
The applicable Stop Payment fee, per the Rate and Fee Schedule will be automatically deducted from the affected account.
In case of errors or questions about electronic fund transfers from your share and share draft accounts; or if you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt, telephone us at the following number (preferred method) or send us a written notice to the following address as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem appears. Call us at:
or write to:
Oklahoma’s Credit Union P.O. Box 24027 Oklahoma City, OK 73124
Fax: (405) 606-6345
Tell us your name and account number.
Describe the electronic transfer you are unsure about and explain, as clearly as you can why you believe the Credit Union has made an error or why you need more information.
Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.
We will determine whether an error has occurred within ten (10)* business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45** days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within ten (10)* business days for the amount you think is in error so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account.
We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
* If you give notice of an error within 30 days after you make the first deposit to your account, we will have 20 business days instead of ten (10) business days to investigate the error.
** If you give notice of an error within 30 days after you make the first deposit to your account, notice of an error involving a point-of-sale (POS) transaction, or notice of an error involving a transaction initiated outside the U.S., its possessions and territories, we will have 90 days instead of 45 days to investigate the error.
Verification of Transactions
Upon completion of Digital Banking transactions, a confirmation will be provided. You assume responsibility of keeping record of this confirmation. Information concerning Digital Banking transactions will also be shown on your regular statement for the account to and from which transactions occur.
You are responsible for complying with all terms of this agreement and the regulations governing the access through Digital Banking. We reserve the right to terminate your Digital Banking privileges without notice to you at any time. You may terminate this agreement and your use of Digital Banking services by notifying us at 405-606-6528.
Any payment(s) already processed before the requested cancellation date will be completed. All scheduled payments including recurring payments will not be processed once Digital Banking is canceled. Neither termination nor suspension shall affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement. All history will be deleted upon cancellation of the service and may not be recovered.
We may terminate this agreement and your use of Digital Banking services without notice if you do not log on for a period of more than 180 days. If this occurs, all history will be deleted and you will have to repeat the registration process for Digital Banking services.
Change in Terms
We may change any term of this Agreement at any time. If the change would result in increased fees for any Digital Banking service, increased liability for you, fewer types of available electronic funds transfers, or limitations on the frequency or dollar amount of transfers, we agree to give you notice at least 30 days before the effective date of any such change, unless an immediate change is necessary to maintain the security of an account or our electronic funds transfer system. We will post any required notice of the change in terms on the Website or forward it to you by e-mail or by postal mail. If advance notice of the change is not required, and disclosure does not jeopardize the security of the account(s) or our electronic funds transfer system, we will notify you of the change in terms within 30 days after the change becomes effective. This Agreement as revised will be posted on Digital Banking. The revised Agreement will supersede the affected terms and conditions of this Agreement and shall apply to any activity or transaction previously or hereafter taken by you in connection with such Service, except that new fees and charges shall only apply prospectively. Your continued use of any, or all, of the Digital Banking services indicates your acceptance of the change in terms. We reserve the right to waive, reduce or reverse charges or fees in individual situations. You acknowledge and agree that changes to fees applicable to specific accounts are governed by the current Rate and Fee Schedule.