Text Banking Terms and Conditions
This Text Banking Agreement (the “Agreement”) provides information about and states the terms and conditions concerning the Text Banking service offered to You by Oklahoma’s Credit Union (OKCU). For purposes of this Agreement, the terms “You” or “Your” refers to each member, each Authorized Person, and each Managed User who is eligible and uses OKCU Digital Banking. The terms “Authorized Person” and “Managed User” apply only to business accounts. The terms “We” or “Us” refer to OKCU.
By clicking the box, “Agree to Terms” You are acknowledging Your agreement to the terms and conditions within this Agreement.
- Text Banking requires an initial registration process within Digital Banking. Your use of Text Banking constitutes Your understanding and agreement with the terms and conditions within this Agreement.
- You understand that enrollment for Text Banking requires You to provide a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number will be verified through receiving an SMS message to Your mobile device with a verification code that You will have to enter on the website. You agree that Your usage of Text Banking is conditioned on Your providing us with a valid mobile phone number.
- You agree to receive text messages from Us through Your communications services provider. You agree that We may send any Text Message through Your communication services provider in order to deliver it to You. You agree that Your communication services provider is acting as Your agent in this capacity.
- You understand that You may select the type of alerts and other preferences that will determine, together with your account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to You. You understand this program will be ongoing. You will be allowed to opt out of Text Banking at any time. To opt out and stop messages coming to your mobile device, send a text that says “STOP” to 226563. You will receive one more text message confirming Your cancellation of Text Banking. You can also cancel Text Banking by logging into Digital Banking and deactivating Text Banking.
- You understand that if You deactivate Your mobile device phone number, You are responsible for deactivating that same mobile phone number used to enroll in Text Banking. You further agree to deactivate Text Banking if Your mobile device is lost or stolen.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from Your provision of a mobile phone number that is not Your own or Your violation of applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. You agree that We will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through Text Banking; any errors in such information; any action You may or may not take in reliance on the information or service; or any disclosure of account information to third parties resulting from Your use of Text Banking. We will not be liable to You for special, indirect, or consequential damages. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement.
- You understand that receipt of account information through Text Banking may be delayed or impacted by factor(s) pertaining to Your communication services provider or other parties.
- You understand that nothing about Text Banking creates any new or different liability for us beyond what is already applicable under Your existing account agreements.
- You agree that You are responsible for any and all fees or charges including, but not limited to, fees otherwise applicable to Your accounts and fees associated with text messaging imposed by Your communication services provider. Standard message and data rates may apply and such charges may include those from your communication services provider.
- You agree to protect Your mobile device that receives information through Text Banking and to not let any unauthorized person have access to the information We provide to You though Text Banking. Text Banking is provided for Your convenience and does not replace Your periodic statement(s), which are the official record of Your accounts.
- You understand We will never send You a request via Text Banking which asks You for private information or financial information such as an account number or social security number. If You received such a request, You agree not to respond and contact Us immediately.
You may contact Us with any questions related to this Agreement by contacting a Member Service Representative at 405-606-6528 or 1-877-677-6328.