|How does OKCU protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards & secured files and buildings.
|How does OKCU collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Give us your contact information or give us your wage statements
- Use your credit or debit card
bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws & individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you