Update Your Browser
Digital Banking does not support outdated website browsers. The most common outdated browser is Internet Explorer. If you're attempting to access Digital Banking on Internet Explorer, you will most likely encounter issues. We do not recommend accessing Digital Banking through Internet Explorer.
If you are using Internet Explorer (outlined in red below), we recommend downloading one of the supported browsers.
Updating your browser only takes a few minutes. Although we recommend using Google Chrome, you can also use Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox. If you're already using a supported browser, you may be using an outdated version of that browser.
UPdate your browser
Clear Your Cache and History
We encourage you to clear your browsing history and cache on a regular basis. Occasionally, this step is required to access digital banking. These steps are especially helpful if you are asked to register a device after it's already registered.
The following instructions apply to Firefox version 3.5 or later
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History. Alternatively, in Firefox 4 and above for Windows, you can also click the orange Firefox button, and then select Clear Recent History from the History menu.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press ALT to make it visible
- From the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to the Details to choose which elements of the history to clear. Click Clear now.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://setting/clearbrowersdata
- Select the items you want to clear, e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data.
- From the Obliterate the following item from drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all the website data covers both cookies and cache.
If you're continuously asked for a temporary access code, even if you've already registered the device, you may need to accept Cookies to be able to register the device.
- In the top right menu bar, choose Options.
- Click Privacy & Security on the left side of the screen.
- Make sure the box for Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed is not checked.
- Click the three vertical dots directly right of the web address.
- Click Settings
- Click Privacy and security
- Click Cookies and other site data
- Make sure Block third-party cookies in incognito is checked and Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome is unchecked.