Join a community that puts people first, not profits.
- It’s secure and fast. Open your accounts online anytime, day or night.
- Use digital signatures to conveniently and securely sign on all your account paper work from your smart phone or computer.
- Visit one of the 5,053 nationwide Shared Branch locations.
- Experience the convenience of technology with Apple Pay™ and Touch ID™.
- Securely and conveniently deposit checks^ with your smart phone using our free app for Android™ and iPhone®.
OKCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative.
We exist to serve our members, not to make a profit. Earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits and lower fees.
Each OKCU member has equal ownership and one vote -- regardless of how much money you have on deposit. At OKCU, everyone is both a member and an owner.
How do you know if you're eligible to join OKCU?
The short answer is if you live, work, attend church or school in the Oklahoma City area you can join. If that doesn't apply to you, check out our comprehensive list of employee partners to see if you are eligible for membership.
LEARN MORE about your membership eligibility
What is shared branching?
Shared Branching is a national network of credit unions from all over the country that share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were at their home credit union.
FIND A SHARED BRANCH NEAR YOU